Quick question, not be rude or anything, but if you believe that why do you continue to read and post on the forum?
Sucks! No other way to put it really.. this thing has been going down the crapper for quite some time now. Couple years ago I can remember when there were actual discussions with no arguing or just off the wall immature posting. This forum was well managed then also. I just can`t believe how bad it has really got. It`s rediculous! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Quick question, not be rude or anything, but if you believe that why do you continue to read and post on the forum?
Not for sure, its not like I look for your posts. I was just asking a simple question.
[ QUOTE ]
when`s last time I've posted on sports forum?
[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Re: Tenn/Florida [Re: 1inStripes]
#280198 - 09/17/06 12:38 PM Edit Reply Quote
There should be a law against coaches stupidity. How many times have you called a block in the back and a coach yelling wanting a clip, because he has no idea what the difference in the 2 are?
--------------------
"Show class, have pride and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."
[/ QUOTE ]
Well I actually quit posting over 2 weeks ago. Just isn`t the same anymore. Because just like this thread there has to be some smart alleck remark made to every post. I just read the sports forum today for the first time in a while. Wouldn`t read it at all if I hadn`t been apart of this forum for 4 years, and now it just comes as habit.
A smart aleck comment? LOL....I asked a simple question I thought your simple mind could handle. Now thats a smart aleck comment for you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
And with every post you continue to prove the point of this thread [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Now you have a problem with me asking you a question? In what way was that offensive to you? Good thing you posts are not missed.
Bad part is there used to be smart comments before too, just more people could turn and laugh them off.
I dont know how to enforce a 'have to post with some intelligence' rule, because the first time I deleted something that someone didn't think should be, it would be I was biased [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks